Classy Cooking

Classy Cooking
This Months Cook: Giada De Laurentiis

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Beautiful Art of Cooking

So I recently watched Julie & Julia, which was a wonderfully enjoyable movie. It made me think, I love movies that do that, but it made me think of my love and passion for cooking. I don't love certain recipes or the World's top chef's. I love the process of cooking. The process of creating something delicious and beautiful out of a lot of different and unique ingredients. Cooking is an art, it is similar to an orchestra. A lot of different musical components are present but are making on beautiful noise. A lot of different ingredients are present making one delicious dish. I love the look on the faces of those who are eating and enjoying my meals. I love the accolades from an appreciative foodie. More than all of that, however, I love the peace and relaxation that cooking a the kitchen gives me. My cooking style is very unique, well in comparison to my family, because I like finding recipes and loosely sticking to them. Recipes for me are more of a foundation then I build the meal off of it.

This blog will be me not only sharing delicious recipes with you, whoever you are, but it will include me sharing my cooking experience with you, memories that certain meals help me to remember, and traditional Italian recipes passed down from my family.

Cooking and eating are all senses required experience, it should be experienced with people who you love and enjoy. Food should be tasted, looked upon, touched, smelled and out of those the sounds of laughter and joy will penetrate any room.

I invite you to step into the Kitchen of 1 Classy Cook, where the stoves and ovens are hot and the sounds of The Holiday soundtrack are heard, and experience food in a new way.

Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment