Classy Cooking

Classy Cooking
This Months Cook: Giada De Laurentiis

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chicken Alfredo



One of the favorite meals among my family is Chicken Alfredo, it is incredibly unhealthy and I only make it for them once in a blue moon, but when I choose to make it, I make it with as much love as I do any other meal. Really, if you add love, you won't ever go wrong! So introducing Classy Cooks, Chicken Alfredo!

What You Will Need:
* 1 lb. of Chicken (cubed)
* 1 box of Fettuccine Pasta
* 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 Container of ricotta cheese (larger container)
* 1 Stick of butter
* 1 pint of half & half
* 1 Red Pepper (chopped)
* 1/2 white onion (chopped)
* 1 cup of broccoli florets
* 1/2 tomato

The Experience:
1. In a large pasta bowl bring water to a boil.
2. Add in some olive oil and salt
3. Chop red pepper, onion, broccoli and tomato and put into medium bowl.
4. Add olive oil and Italian seasoning and stir up.
5. Cube chicken and put into separate bowl.
6. Add olive oil and Italian seasoning.
7. In large skillet, saute veggies and chicken until white & cooked thoroughly.
8. Add pasta to boiling water for 11 minutes or until al dente.
9. In medium bowl mix ricotta cheese, add 1/2 & 1/2, and salt and pepper and seasoning salt.

This recipe serves 6 people. If your family is anything like mine, they will love this recipe. Yes, it is an unhealthy meal, but when you add veggies at least you feel healthier! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family does!

Salute

1 comment:

  1. This is a really lovely recipe. I am new to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete